Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 37

Put on a pair of pants today that I haven't been able to wear comfortably for at least a couple of years. Needless to say I'm pretty excited. Spent this morning working out at the Rec Center (lifting weights). The plan is to swim tomorrow morning which I'm really looking forward to as well!  I get so excited to watch the weight fall off. I have to admit that I'm going to be ordering my food differently this time around though. I think I ordered too many shakes - I would much rather snack on cereal, or any of the to go bars and I just didnt' order a lot of those this time around.  

I did not weigh myself this morning and I have to admit it's been hard thinking about all day hoping that I am continuing to lose weight since my activity has decreased since last week.  This is why I'm trying to really hit hard on the formal exercise.  Plus, if I don't do something I have too much energy to actually fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment