Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 12 TSFL

Well I'm posting day 12 on day 13 but that's mostly due to a chaotic schedule and a Reds Game.  Needless to say, I was too tired by the time I got home to blog so here I am.  Yesterday as far as food challenges was probably the most tempting due to the baseball food.  I love All American food like hotdogs and pizza, popcorn, etc.  I look forward to the day when I'm down to my weight and I can eat those foods in moderation (not all at once obviously).  

I did good though - I brought a snack bar with me and drank some water. Although after climbing to the top of the stadium and walking around the city I can guarantee that I did not drink enough water.  I also have some sores going on in my mouth (stress blisters) which do not feel great at all so it's making it hard to eat any food. Hopefully if these don't go away I'm going to go see a doctor next week. 

1 comment:

  1. You do look good! One thing I notice about all my clients is that their skin tone just gets so nice on this program as they get thing and healthy!

    ReplyDelete