Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 35

Today was my final day of work for a one day break.  It probably doesn't sound like much to everyone else but I've worked 14 days in a row so I'm very much looking forward to not going to Oxford tomorrow and staying around Fairfield. This morning I weighed myself and I was less than 150!!! I'm pretty excited about that.  I have five more pounds to go until I'm going to publicize my journey to everyone. I'm a bit nervous but also very excited to share my weight loss with friends and family on my weight loss journey.  

I actually spoke to my friends Jen and Amy about the program today and they seemed somewhat interested.  Jen said she has noticed how my clothes are much baggier on me and that I look a lot better.  

All in all a good day. Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment