Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 36

Today I officially did my Monday weigh in at 149.6. It felt great! I also went through my closet and tried on my jeans and am fitting into size 10s and 12s again instead of barely fitting into my 12s and pushing 14s. My one size 14 jeans don't even stay on my hips - they just slide right off - feels GREAT! I'm really looking forward to hopefully getting down to a size 6 o 8 soon.  Honestly, I'm probably a size 10 but I don't really want to to go out and buy new jeans quite yet since I'm still transitioning so that might have to wait until I'm closer to my 130 mark.  

Today I had so much energy! I took the dogs for a walk as my exercise and I'm planning to wake up early and go into the rec center early to workout.  I really want to lift some weights and get back into the routine of formal exercise. There is NO way I could have done any sort of exercise this past week with all of the activities I was doing, (ropes course, rock climbing, canoeing, zip lining, etc.)  

I'm hoping that I will continue to see this trend of more than 2lbs a week weight loss but realize that I might still see this plateau or less of an impact because of going back to working less programs and more of a sit-down job.  Getting fit has really made me realize how much I really wish I had a standing desk though to keep me on my feet more.  That, or maybe bring an exercise ball into work to work on.... Who knows - I still get up and move around more than most people do at work so that's a plus.  I do love my job.

Hoping tomorrow I'll have a good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment