Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 14 TSFL

I find myself yearning for the food of yesterday it seems a lot more today.  Chris and I went out and did some errands and we were passing a lot of restaurants that I kept wishing I could eat at.  I have to keep reminding myself that TSFL is not about eating certain meals all the time it's about eating healthier and that I will reach a point where I can (on occasion) go out and still enjoy these meals and I'll be able to be at weddings or celebrations and in moderation eat food with everyone else.  I'm interested to see what I'm going to weigh in at tomorrow.  I keep on cheating and weighing myself during the week. I think yesterday I was 157 and sadly this morning I was 157.6.  Both weights are better than 158.8 which is what I was at before so I'll take it.  

As my weight continues to slowly decrease week by week I will have to continue to drink water and fit in exercise. Not a good time for the Rec Center is closed for the week but I can do some walks with the dogs and just overall try to be active while out and about.  

Not sure if I'll meet me goal of 155 by the wedding at this rate but keeping my fingers crossed.  

1 comment:

  1. Be careful about weighing yourself too often! You see the emotional toll it can take? Be mindful of how you feel and of your goal. You KNOW you're doing what it takes, so trust the process. Are you reading Dr. A's book? there are great ideas and strategies to help manage your inner health as well as your outer.

    ReplyDelete