Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 18 TSFL

Today I did god with sticking to the plan. I had grilled chicken and tomatoes for my lean and green which was very good.  Excited to see if I've made any progress tomorrow morning. Weighing myself prior to leaving for the wedding. This weekend I'm intentionally going to be as healthy as I can but am also intentionally going to have fun and go back to pre-fat burn stage.  I plan to drink, eat, and have fun with one of my best friends who is getting married.  I will still eat the medifast meals throughout the day and keep all of the other healthy habits but I want to celebrate with my friend.  After the wedding I will go back on the plan and hopefully begin a workout regiment. I hope it won't kick me back so far that I have to take it easy the first three weeks like before but if that's the case - so be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment