Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 23 TSFL

Today I missed my 3 hour time slot by an hour due to just being incredibly busy.  I did not eat something until after 3.5 to 4 hours.  In good news I did go swimming. My first official day of physical activity while on TSFL.  While I have a pretty active lifestyle and such I think it's time to step up my game.  I plan to go in early tomorrow to do weights tomorrow.  

Hoping to see progress! Keeping my fingers crossed since I know I'm technically in Day 2 of Fat Burn again due to this past weekend.  Still feeling great though which is good but have become somewhat skeptical about losing until I'm at 130.

2 comments:

  1. Skeptical that you can reach your goal at all? Or that you won't reach it by the time you want? If you stay the course - you WILL lose weight and more importantly - gain health. The only way to NOT reach it is to quit. The timing can be a little tricky - but will largely depend on whether you vary from the 5&1 and your activity level. Again - we are talking a moderate increase in exercise. It is really important to allow your body time to recover after exercise. So do not push yourself day after day. Increase your non exercise activity as much as you are comfortable with, but exercise (weights, cardio, etc) should be 3 times a week only, and not overly aggressive. Otherwise you are not taking in enough cals - and then hunger will cause you to start over eating defeating your goal of burning fat and losing weight. Weight loss should be gradual and not extreme. TRUST THE PLAN! IT WORKS for everyone who STICKS TO IT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll stick to it, don't worry no quitting here. Just had a bit of a frustrating day I guess. Thanks for your motivation!

      Delete