Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 19 TSFL

Today is the first day I've lost a bit of faith in the program. I weighed myself this morning as soon as I got up (granted it was a little later than I normally do on Mondays because I'm not working this morning) and only weighed in at 156.8.  On Monday I weighed in at 157. Now, this could be because I haven't started working out or due to my thyroid issues but such a small decrease in weight makes me wonder about whether I'll ever really reach 130.  Whether this is possible with my body.  I've been very strict so far and from my post about Day 18 I am going off the plan tonight and tomorrow for my friend's wedding. I'm still going to make good decisions but not be as black and white with it. 

All that being said, my jeans fit better and I feel great and healthier than before when I wasn't sticking to the phase 1 guidelines.  I know that numbers are not the most important thing but it's very discouraging when this is only Day 19. You would expect this to happen during the 2nd or 3rd month not the 1st.  Very discouraging for me.  I will stick it through until my food is out (just ordered my second batch) but I do want to see results to keep spending money on medifast meal replacements.  Otherwise I will use the healthy tools I'm learning and try to apply them on my own.

Just a bit discouraged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment