Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 15 TSFL

Today I weighed in at 157lbs.  Not the 5-7 lbs difference that week two is supposed to predict but still I'll take it because I honestly feel great and I feel like I'm noticing a difference in my clothes.  I also feel a lot more energy. Although this week is a horrible week for the Rec. Center to be closed because I  certainly could have used a good work out today.  I decided to walk around campus a bit to try to get some of my energy out which I think was a healthy choice.  

I still need to drink more water - I know I know I'm a broken record. 

I have developed stress blisters on my bottom lip due to this change in my diet most likely. Apparently my body is stressed by the decrease in calories I'm now bringing in. The sores were particularly difficult this weekend and it hurt a lot. Today they felt much better.  I'm trying to avoid tomatoes though because the juice irritates the sores.  If they are still bad after this weekend I will schedule an appointment with my doctor. 

Hoping to continue to see results and looking forward to conversation with my health coach on Wednesday regarding my wedding. i really appreciate all of the encouragement I'm receiving from her and her husband. Both wonderful people of God.  I'm looking forward to sharing this blog with everyone when I reach 145lbs.  

1 comment:

  1. Actually it's 2-5 lbs per week for the first two weeks, so you're on track :)

    I think it's so cool that you are getting married on our anniversary!

    ReplyDelete