Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 30 - 34

Wow! I missed a lot of days this week with blogging due to my crazy schedule. In good news - I totally believe in TSFL after this past week. I was participating in physically active activities daily and working 12-15 hours or so each day.  Every day I went home and was exhausted but then woke up feeling wide awake the next morning with tons of energy. It was amazing because I was doing so much on a reduced calorie diet.  I love it!  I know that I'm in fat burning so my body is getting calories elsewhere but it was still a wonderful feeling.

On a side note, I did lose my voice though - but not TSFL fault - vocal cords are not used to being used as much as they were. 

I did weigh myself this morning out of curiosity and I weighed in at 151.4 which is down from 153.2 last week. Excited to be approaching 150 for hopefully the last time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment