Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 22 TSFL

So I know I cheated this weekend but other than seeing my weight jump to 158 (not too bad in all honesty) I had SO much energy today it was crazy. I think a lot of my energy is just from being so excited about my own wedding planning but also attributed to TSFL. I went to bed probably around midnight and was up by 530am and still had a great day of energy considering all of the things I had to accomplish!  I realize i'm supposed to get a lot more sleep then that and I typically do but I just couldn't shut by brain off last night. 

Today I did look at the clock and realize I was an hour late for a meal but I will try to do better and caught up after that.  I have to admit that I can see this happening especially in my job if I'm not really on top of it because I get really engrossed in what I'm doing that hours can go by and I don't even realize it. * It's great having a job you love.

Totally blown away from the support and love I'm getting from my coach Mrs. T and her husband Mr. T.  It truly means so much to have that feedback and ongoing conversation. It truly help me keep motivated and keep going. 

My second order of food came in today. Yesterday I got my replacement meals for four different boxes I returned. I'm trying to find space in my kitchen for everything!  Excited for all of my meals and this continued journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment