Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 25 TSFL

Wow - felt great today! I did not get in the run I wanted to get in today simply due to work being non-stop - it's that time of year. But, I always chose the stairs, I walked around campus a bit for work and took the stairs and exercise paths and tried to get in as much as I could.  I keep weighing myself not because I want to necessarily watch every pound or anything but because I REALLY wanted to get a pedicure tomorrow if I could.  

I have set up the different goals for every 5 pounds I lose...

155: Pedicure
150: Haircut/Highlights
145: Climbing shoes - although I think I'm going to change this rain jacket
140: Rain pants (changing this too)
135: New Dress
130: Schedule engagement photo shoot to get pics taken *Particularly good because it's FREE with our photographer for the wedding. 

I have already earned 165: Bubble Bath and 160 Eyebrow wax... I'm so close at 155.4.. Just a little bit more to go but if I earn it in the next few days I won't be able to get the pedicure for about 2 weeks due to my schedule - oh well :)  

Had a great dinner tonight - shrimp with a salad with cucumber, tomatoes (from the garden), and spinach plus some very light salad dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment