Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 13 TSFL

I guess on busy weekends I'm going to make a habit of posting the day after. Yesterday was a hard day simply because I didn't feel the greatest. I think I was slightly dehydrated from not having any water from the day before.  Eating wise I was just fine.  Although I did leave my lean and green meal for the wedding reception only to discover there was absolutely NOTHING I could eat. I thought there might be a burger or something like that which wouldn't be the best but everything was pretty much fried or had sauces on it. Looked good but I've come so far I didn't want to cheat. Fortunately I packed a couple of Medifast bars with me so I ended up eating 6 Medifast meals and one with veggies when I got back close to going to bed. Not ideal but I thought it was my better decision.  I also avoided having any wine or anything like that which wasn't too difficult but his grandpa kept trying to get me to have something to drink since I wasn't driving. 

I find telling people no because I'm dieting can sometimes be met with resistance so instead I just said I was trying to drink lots of water because I had been dehydrated after going to the Reds game the day before...  


Oh yeah - found an old picture of me from HS back where I was the weight I'm hoping to be again (or at least was close). Yesterday was also my ten year reunion... Hope I look this good or close again soon!



1 comment: