Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day Ten TSFL

I think today was another success story.  We had a party this evening with all of the summer staff and I  planned ahead and decided to eat my salmon at lunch time and then eat veggies with one of my medifast meals while at the event. I was tempted by the food but once again surprised by how much I wasn't really hungry while we were eating. My tummy is grumbling right now a bit before going to bed but I think that's just because I just had my last meal and I'm processing it or something.  I also probably didn't have enough veggies.  Today was my first "official" day of exercise. I lifted weights for my arms today because I know I need to build up muscle. Muscle helps burn fat :) Plus I figured I wouldn't be nearly as exhausted afterwards as I would be with cardio in case I was working out too early into this transition. Afterwards I felt GREAT! I'm hoping to start incorporating more structured exercise daily. Especially on office days where I'm not out doing manual labor or working programs. 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing GREAT Maureen. I am SO impressed at how seriously you're taking this and your determination to take charge of your life and your health! YOU - are a model client. You are well on your way to a lifetime of OPTIMAL HEALTH! I wish I had taken all this to heart when I was your age. But - better late than never right? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete