Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day Four: TSFL

Today was a great day. I woke up with energy and wanted to spend most of my time at my desk standing and walking around as opposed to just sitting on my butt.  According to my coach I'm in the fat burning stage.  I'm still getting slightly hungry before my allotted eating time but then at other times I have to remind myself to eat because it's been three hours.  

I have discovered that I do not like the eggs, smoothies (love the shakes though), parmesan cheese things, and soup.  I have one more day of trying new meals and then I can work on only ordering the foods I like.  

Although my good spirits were tested as I came home this evening and found the garbage scattered across the floor. Apparently when Chris marinated his chicken last night Bubba could smell it out. He decided to dumb the entire trash can and him and Peach had a feast while Chris and I were at work... Grrrr - not fun coming home to is all I can say. 

2 comments:

  1. Fat burn or not, life still happens, lol! But isn't it great to take it all on with so much energy while you get leaner and healthier? Maureen, you are a model client: you tried everything, you were mindful of what you were doing, and now, you can proceed on your journey with confidence as you expand your choices and knowledge. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how everyone has different likes and dislikes with the meals. We LOVE the smoothies for example. I really like the parmesan cheese puffs. The soups (I like the beef stew one and the chicken rice) HAVE to be prepared carefully. Namely - you MUST soak them for at least an hour prior to microwaving them, AND I always add salt, pepper and spices. I didn't like the soups before I "played" with them. The pre soaking holds true for the Chili and the Mac & Cheese also. If you experiment you may find that they are good. That said - the one seemingly universally disliked item - the "eggs". You're doing GREAT Maureen! Steady on!

    ReplyDelete