Monday, July 29, 2013

Day Eight TSFL

Today I weighed in and I was 158.8! That's down from 164.6 in one week.  Overall that's encouraging for me!  This means I also met my goal and I can now go get my eyebrows waxed lol.  Had a delicious lean and green meal that consisted of salmon and a salad. I might have added a bit more dressings and such because i didn't measure things out but I still went very light on everything so overall I think I did well. Worked a low course program all afternoon and evening so plenty of walking. Tomorrow I'll be out mulching the high ropes course which will probably ware me out - I'll be sure to drink lots of water!

Short post due to long day!  

2 comments:

  1. Um...must have been a long day, lol; I think you got your numbers wrong. You told me that your start weight was 170 (maybe 166.6 after your stomach virus); pretty impressive for one week - woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My start weight was 168. something which I rounded up to 170 because I was frustrated. That was before I got food poisoning. I recorded my weight as 164.6 on an app on Monday when I started.. Hope that clarifies things.

    ReplyDelete