Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day Nine TSFL

If there's one word I could use for today and how I feel I'd have to say, "exhausted".  I spent 80% of my day out on the ropes course mulching.  Essentially I was the spreader of the mulch while others helped to move the mulch from point A to point B using a Bobcat.  Lots of bug bites but the ropes  course looks good.  It was a little hard to try to keep up with when I can meals but I think I did pretty well overall.  

One of my reasons for doing TSFL is so days like this get better and I can keep up with those college kids of mine.  I could tell everyone was tired but I want to be able to keep up with my job and not feel like I'm a burden to others.  To be a leader in the job role I'm in I have to be fit and able to do physical things on a daily basis. One of the many reasons I am determined to make this a life change.

1 comment:

  1. Way to take what many would view as a negative and make it a positive! EVERYTHING in life contributes to who we are for good or ill; it depends on how we manage our emotions and choose to respond. do we learn and grow or just complain? You chose the former and will be better for it. :)

    ReplyDelete