Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 64 TSFL

At this point I've lost almost 28lbs! It feels great! Weighed in this morning at 140.2!  It's great but I realize that I've also sort of lost touch of the whole idea of blogging every day. I realize that this could be a disservice to otheres who may be interested in TSFL and are wondering how it's going so I will try to do better.  I initally started blogging because you can easily see your progress and look back at frustrations and then see progress again. I also wasn't quite sure how successful I would be so I kind of tried to do the scientific approach.  Now that I've changed my lifestyle and realize some of the hurdles it's harder for me to realize that blogging can still be impactful for others.

I found out today a good friend of mine has decided to start TSFL due to my progress. I was REALLY extremely excited that she decided to give it a shot. It's somewhat addicting because I want to see everyone have the same success.  Chris was asking me if I thougth she'd do well and I said yes because she's very competitive and stubborn and won't give up!  I think a lot of the reason I started this journey was for my health (blood clot scariness) but it turned into one of my obsessions where I was very aware of what I was eating and doing and putting into framework of what I want to get out of life.  

For instance, I still have 10lbs to lose. Although now that I'm so close I think I'd like to be closer to 125lbs so closer to 15lbs.  Looking at my schedule and Chris's schedule we really aren't going to see each other much the next couple of weeks and I had eaten my lean and green at lunch because of my class trip.  Instead of tell him I couldn't do dinner and be with him or go out and eat like he wanted I decided that my relationship and building on that, but doing it with health in mind. So, I went out and had a second lean and green meal with him and just got something that was a grilled Mahi at the restaurant and focused on us.  I actually didn't gain anything and lost weight the next day (rock climbing and eating healthy).  But, I also know that this isn't a diet and that there are times when I'm going to have to work outside of the parameters but I also know when that's appropriate and when it isn't now.  

Feeling happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment