Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 45 TSFL

Today was another healthy day. I was able to swim 1000m without any real issues. It felt great! I also got a call from my health coach and was excited to talk to her. I've been really making great progress and feeling great.  I'm moving and grooving.  Not much else to post. Staying very busy with teaching classes and work which is GREAT. I wish I could be home more often but with a 40 minute commute, working out prior to work, I'm away from home for nearly 12 hours every day. I couldn't do any of this without the love and support of my fiancĂ©. He's making this a truly wonderful experience. 

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to inspire me, Maureen, and you will inspire others. I just emailed two brides-to-be who are interested in TSFL and directed them to read your great blog. Go, girl!

    ReplyDelete