Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 42

Today was another lazy day but Chris and I got a lot of house projects done which includes putting together one of our guest rooms.  This required me to go through a lot of old pictures of when I was younger or in high school. It was very fun to go through. It always amazes me how insecure I felt at that age about my looks and how fat I felt but yet looking back I was quite pretty and skinny.  Oh to have perspective and confidence I guess. It was great looking back and seeing pictures of all of my old friends too. Makes me want to purchase one of those scanner things that automatically uploads pics.  I have some great ones!  

I found myself getting some extra sleep yesterday so I was a bit off with meals.  After cake testing yesterday I'm not quite sure how tomorrow will go with weigh in but I'm excited to go to the zoo tomorrow and get some exercise in the next few days to jump start!

No comments:

Post a Comment