Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 41

Yesterday was not a great day for me making healthy choices.  I did try to eat healthy things but really felt like I was very lazy (physically).  I didn't really do anything other than drive around for appointments and didn't do any chores or anything so for the most part I was a lazy bum in a lot of ways. It didn't help that it rained and poured in the evening when I was hoping to go for a walk.  I wish we had an exercise room in our house but we don't so therefore I just sort of hung around. One of the bad things about commuting 40 minutes to work every day and working at a Rec Center is I don't have a gym nearby and driving 40 minutes to go to work just seems like a waste of gas especially if ti's just one day. Hopefully the weather will hold off a bit more today so I can at least go for a walk around the block or something. Still hoping for tomorrow's trip to the zoo which will be a a lot of walking as well. 

Oh well - every day can't be a success I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment