Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 44 TSFL

Today was great as far as my journey to a healthier me. I woke up at 545 am with a decent amount of energy and got on the road. I got to the rec center with plenty of time so I walked for 15 minutes and then did weights.  I really enjoy getting my workout in the AM done and over. I then spent the rest of the day working around campus. I got to teach 2 beginning rock climbing classes and 1 EDL 100 course.  So Much Fun!  I really enjoy teaching and doing this with college kids. It makes the fact I've been gone for 12 hours a day really doable.  

I have been able to keep to the plan pretty well. I had a DELICIOUS salad around 3pm with a thing of tuna.  There was spinach, tomatoes, egg, fish, onion, and a little bit of some sort of apple vinegorette in there. It was not very huge but it tasted delicious and I knew that a lot of it was very good for me.  I didn't eat all of my tuna so I figured it was still a very lean and green meal overall.  

Happy & excited to do it all over again Thursday! Tomorrow is my swimming day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment