Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 1 : Final Journey

I have decided to start anew.  I'm going to start as if today is my day 1. I'm doing this because I am technically on Day 1 of TSFL.  So, here are my measurements

Weight = 136lbs Goal = 125lbs  (11LBS)
Height = 61 Inches (Can't imagine this changing unless I shrink when I get older...)
Waiste Circumfrance = 31 Inches
Hip Circumfrance = 38 Inches
Waist to Hip Ratio = 0.82
Jean Size: Size 8   Goal = Size 4 or 6

Outside Goal:  To maintain 125lbs until I become pregnant - After my wedding end of April I'd like to possibly try to become a Health Coach.

Now, I realize that these numbers are not horrific to some but I also have found myself making a lot of excuses lately as I try to get to my final goal.  I am in the final stretch and once again I am trying to start anew and really make good conscious choices to be healthy and happy.  So, I am somewhat beginning the program from day 1.  I am not planning on losing 5-7lbs the first two weeks like I did originally but... I want to still see the weight come off...

Here are my five reasons that will eliminate or add to my life as a result of achieving optimal health and my ideal weight

1. Confidence
2. Sense of Accomplishment
3. Energy
4. Inspiration
5. Wedding Worthy - Happy Health life worthy of being lived and shared

Current photo:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent plan Maureen and I know you will make your goal! You are truly an amazing client and an inspiration. Steady on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely make your goal. Your attitude has you half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, I just love your determination and focus (and I love YOU too). We little folk have to support each other. Everyone thinks we're so small already, but we know how we want to look and feel to be our best. (Not that you don't already look FABULOUS!)

    The homestretch is often the hardest part of this first phase of the journey toward optimal health. The last few pounds seem to take the longest. You look and feel so good that you start to ease up and celebrate a little, only to feel frustrated when the progress slows.

    This is when the mental part of health is critical. You KNOW you have the right program and you've been able to do it thus far. NOW is the time to change the limiting mental concepts that hold you back. Section 1 of Living a Longer Healthier Life will begin to help you in this area. Go Maureen; size 6 is within reach and so is the life you want to create!

    ReplyDelete